Intrinsically Safe Alarms
About Intrinsically Safe Alarms
Intrinsically safe alarms are designed for use with flammable petroleum liquids (gasoline, paint thinners, MEK, solvents, etc). The enclosure is intrinsically safe for use in Class 1, Division 1 & 2, Groups B, C & D.
- 3 ¾" diameter by 2 ½" deep explosion-proof enclosure
- Enclosure is fastened to the top of a Type 316 stainless steel plug with tapered male threads
- All wetted surfaces are constructed from Type 316 stainless steel
- Enclosure is equipped with two (2) heavy-duty 16 Amp DC severe-condition double-sealed IP68 submersion specification switches that internally complete the circuit
- The momentary TEST switch will energize the alarm and indicate the condition of the batteries
Safe-T-Sentry audible and visual alert for flammable liquids. Intrinsically safe with 5" activation point. Call for pricing and specifications.
Safe-T-Sentry high level intrinsically safe alarm with audible and visual alert for flammable liquids. Call for pricing and specifications.